Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PAST SIMPLE. ANTONIO AGUIRRE IVORRA

The Spaniard third behind Juan Pablo Montoya in the Brazilian Grand Prix, and even though there are two more races he has the title.
Kimi Raikkonen, Alonso's only rival to the title, second behind his McLaren team-mate Montoya.
Alonso already the youngest driver to take pole position and the youngest to win a race.
After the race the driver he delighted with his victory.
"I am extremely happy and it is a very emotional day for me," Alonso.
"I from a country with no tradition in Formula One and I alone basically because I have not any help from anybody all throughout my career.
He to say he he had the most he in his life and career.

Do you know the meaning of these words? become, clinch, fight, go on, achieve, feel.

Use this dictionary to learn the meaning and the pronunciation. Then translate the text on your notebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment